请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

我的吸引力(吸引力法则中文交流板)---全球华人心想事成的社区

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 2592|回复: 6

[零极限] Ho'oponopono和孩子 [复制链接]

发表于 2011-5-25 00:10:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Ho'oponopono and Children

Havingchildren in my trainings is the best treat for me. I get so much sincere confirmationfrom them because, as you know, kids don't lie.
孩子们在培训中给了我最好的治疗。我从他们那里得到多么真诚的认可,你也知道,孩子不撒谎。

Dr.Ihaleakala always said it is easier to teach a chair to do Ho'oponopono than toteach people, because we think (intellect). We are always thinking, comparing,and making stories. We are never present!
伊賀列阿卡拉博士总是说教椅子做Ho'oponopono比教人容易,因为人们思考逻辑思维)。我们一直在思考,比较和编造故事。我们从不安于当下!

Well, as itturns out, it is also easier to teach the kids. They don't complicate matterswith unnecessary rationalizationnor do they feel the need to "understand it" all, like us!
哦,事实上,教孩子也很容易。他们不会执着没必要的合理化把问题搞复杂,也不觉得有必要象我们一样理解

Did you know that, duringthe Ho'oponopono trainings, it is better if you fall asleep?  This way, wedon't take the process personally! You see, the intellect often gets tired fromso much "thinking." However, the subconscious mind (your inner child)never sleeps, and this is precisely the part we want to share this informationwith.
你知道吗?如果你在Ho'oponopono培训中睡着了,这样更好。这样我们就不用亲自走过程!你瞧,智力常常因为过多的思想疲倦不过,你的潜意识(内在小孩)永不休眠,恰好才是我们想分享信息的。

I had so many wonderfulexperiences teaching children Ho'oponopono.
教孩子Ho'oponopono的奇妙经历竟有如此多。

Not long ago, a mothercame to me after a conference and told me her son wanted to tell me something.The boy was 8 years old, and he said: "I told my mother, 'Thank you forbringing me.' I am going to practice this, so I will have less problems when Igrow up." Then the mother consulted me about a problem she had. She wantedmy advice. So I looked at her boy and asked him, "What would you tell yourmother?" And the boy said, "I would tell her not to worry so much,not to take it so seriously."  I then said to the mother, "Thenext time you have a problem, ask your son!"
不久前,一位母亲在研讨会后对我说,她儿子想告诉我些事情。这个男孩8岁,他说:“我告诉妈妈:‘谢谢你带我来。’我要练习Ho'oponopono,长大了,我就不会有问题啦。”后来这位母亲向我咨询她的一个难题。想得到我的建议。我看着她的儿子,问:“你会怎么对妈妈说?”男孩说,“我会告诉妈妈,不要担心那么多,不要看得太严重后来我对这位母亲说,你再有问题,就问问孩子吧!

All the kids have suchgreat stories to tell when they come back as reviewers. I have kids in Romania thatcame back alone, because their parents couldn't make it that day. Thesechildren insisted on coming, even if their parents couldn't! So the parents hadto bring them in the morning and pick them up at the end of the seminar.
所有孩子都有这样不寻常的故事,他们再来时如同评审。在罗马尼亚,孩子们自己来参加我的培训,因为他们父母那天不能来。这些孩子坚持要来,即使爸爸妈妈不来!因此,父母只好早上带他们进来,研讨会结束了再来接他们。

In Argentina, a girl came up to meduring a break and asked me, "Mabel, how do you know so much about Ho'oponopono? My response was: "I don't know."
在阿根廷,休息时一个女孩向我走来,问我:“玛贝尔,你怎么知道的Ho'oponopono这么多呀?”我的回答是:“我不知道。”

It is so much easier towork with kids. When I tell kids, "Just say 'thank you' and let go,"kids go on their way jumping and skipping, repeating "thank you."When I tell adults to say "Thank you," the adults ask, "How do Isay thank you?" "Do I have to mean it? Do I need to feel it?" Weare always trying to understand, but there is nothing to understand, and thekids know it.
和孩子一起工作如此容易。当我告诉小孩,“只要说‘谢谢你’并且放手。”孩子们在路上蹦蹦跳跳,重复着‘谢谢你。’当我告诉大人说:‘谢谢你。’大人问,‘我要怎样说谢谢你’?‘我要怀着用意念它?我要感受它吗?我们一直试图理解,但并没什么必须理解的,孩子们懂得这一点。

Last year, when I went toCaracas, Venezuela, a 5 year old boy came tome during one of the breaks and told me, "You know Mabel, I have a friendwho is always crying because he always wants what I have. In life, you have tosay thank you for what you have. You cannot be looking at what othershave!"
去年,我去委内瑞拉加拉加斯,休息期间一个5岁的男孩来找我,并告诉我:你知道,玛贝尔,我有一个朋友一直在哭,因为他总想要我的东西。生活中,你一定要感谢自己拥有的一切。你不能光看别人有的!

What a lesson! Do youstill think your kids are here for you to teach them? To tell them what isright and perfect for them? In fact, they are your gurus and have come to teachyou.  They are here to give you one more chance. If you don't know what isright for you, how can you know what is right for them?
多惊奇的一课!你还认为孩子在这里需要你教他们吗?要你告诉他们什么是正确,什么是完美的?如果你不知道什么适合自己,你怎么知道什么适合他们?事实上,他们来这里是给你一次机会,他们是你的古鲁,特来教导你的。

This year in Caracas, Venezuelaa mother said her son changed his mind and didn't want to come to the trainingthe first day, so they brought him to me. When I told him that he didn't haveto be with us, that he could just sit on the floor in the back of the room andplay with his toys, he agreed and said it was okay to stay. Well, he ended upchoosing to sit in the front row and didn't move from his chair the wholetraining (both days!). The first day was Ho'oponopono and the second day a ZeroFrequency® training. The second day, we worked on finding our talents andpassions. He participated in all the interactive exercises, always with adultsas partners. At the end, when I asked who wanted to share, he jumped up fromhis chair several times to share with us how he was going to use the tools ofthe seminar to help others and change the world. It was astounding. You canenjoy himherein this video
有一年,委内瑞拉加拉加斯的一位母亲说,她儿子改主意了,培训的第一天不想来参加,所以他们带他来找我。我告诉他,不用和我们在一起,他可以在房间的后面,只在地板上玩玩具,他答应了,说好留下来。,他最后选择坐在前排,而且培训期间从没离开他的椅子(整整两天!)。第一天Ho'oponopono第二天零频率®培训。第二天,我们练习发现自己的天赋和激情。他参加了所有的互动练习,都是和大人合作的。最后,当我询问谁想要分享,他好几次从椅子上跳起来向我们分享,他将如何使用这些研讨会的清理工具,帮助他人,改变世界。这令人惊叹。

In Guadalajara, Mexico,two kids came to me during the break. One of them had made pictures ofeverything I had told them.Watch the video here. The other one asked me what to tell a friend of hiswho was very sad and lonely. I told him to tell his friend that he is neveralone, that God is always with him, and I asked him if he thought his friendwould understand and if he thought it would help him. He responded: “Yes, Iwill tell my friend. He will understand it perfectly.”
在墨西哥瓜达拉哈拉,休息两个孩子来找我。其中一个把我告诉他们的一切做成了图片。另一个问我该对他的一个非常悲伤和孤独的朋友讲些什么。我告诉他,对朋友讲,他从不孤单,神与他同在,我问他,是否认为朋友会明白,是否认为这会帮到朋友。他回答:“是的,我会告诉我朋友。他会非常明白的。”

I invited them to staywith me on the stage and they did. At one point, a lady raised her hand andasked how she could help herself because her husband had been killed in frontof her eyes and she couldn’t get that image out of her mind. This boy, withouteven thinking twice and before I could open my mouth, answered: “That is yourfault, because you bring it to your mind and then you don’t want to let it go!”I had nothing to add.
我邀请他们与我同上舞台,他们照做了。有一次,一位女士举手,问她如何能帮助自己,因为她的丈夫在她眼前被打死,她没法让这影像消失。在我开口前,这个男孩不假思索回答:“那是你的错,因为你把它带进头脑,然后你不想让它走了!”我没什么可补充的。

Remember: Talk to yourchildren while they sleep! Don't tell them that the next day they will maketheir beds, put away their clothes, help with the house chores and get goodgrades. ONLY tell them, "I love you. Thank you for being in my life."Even if your child is no longer with you, talk to him or her when you know heor she is sleeping! You will get much better results. And if you "have to"tell them something while they are awake, only say, "I love you. Thank youfor being in my life." That is all they need to hear.
记住:和你的孩子交谈,在他们的睡觉时!不要告诉他们,第二天要自己整理床铺,放好自己的衣服,帮忙做家务,以及取得好成绩。告诉他们,“我爱你。谢谢你和我共度人生。”即使孩子不再和你谈了,他们已经睡着了,也请对孩子谈话!您将获得更好的结果。他们醒着,如果你“必须”告诉孩子什么,只说,我爱你。谢谢你和我共度人生这就是他们需要听到的。

Then, just relax.Somebody who knows them better is taking very good care of them.  Youdon't really know what your children have come to live and/or experience inthis lifetime. Let your children be your teachers. Appreciate their existenceand what they've come to give you, and everyone will reap immeasurablebenefits.
然后,放轻松那更了解孩子的,会非常好的照顾他们。你并不真的知道,什么是你孩子此生要生活经验的。让孩子成为你的老师。欣赏他们的存在,欣赏他们给予你的,人人都将受益无限。

Parenting could be mucheasier than you think and definitely more rewarding and effective if youremember just a couple of truths. Every time you say "thank you" or"I love you" (mentally if you don't feel it) instead of reacting,trying to control, and worrying, you give your children to God to guide themand protect them. Remember, God created your children and knows what is perfectfor them. You don't. Please do not medicate your child so that his or herteachers and you can relax. Much of our kids' frustration stems from the factthat we are so asleep. Do not tell them what to do. Pay attention, listen tothem. Let them be their real selves. Encourage your children to accept themselvesby reading them The Easiest Way to Grow at bedtime. Happy kids are never a problem to anybody.
养育孩子可以比你想象的容易得多,也绝对可以更有益更有效,只要你记得简单的真理。不陷于反应,不试图控制,不再担心,每当你说“谢谢你”或“我爱你”(如果你不想说出来,可以在心里念),你就把孩子交给神来引导他们保护他们。请记住,神创造了你的孩子,神知道什么是完美的。你不知道。请别药物治疗你的孩子,以便孩子的教师和你能够放轻松我们孩子太多的挫折源于这个现实,即我们如此昏睡。不要命令孩子去做什么。用心倾听让他们成为真正的自己。孩子睡前给他们读最简单的长方式鼓励他们接受自己。开心的孩子不会给任何人带来问题。

When we are okay, ourkids are okay. It is not the other way around. They are waiting for us to getit!
我们好了,我们的孩子就好了。而不是反过来。孩子正等着我们去做!

Posted by MabelKatz on May 2, 2011

评分

参与人数 1威望 +30 收起 理由
珊瑚 + 30 感谢翻译

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-5-25 04:32:12 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for sharing!

Thank you and I love you .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-25 11:25:17 | 显示全部楼层
非常好的分享!我以后有了孩子也会这么做的!谢谢你,我爱你!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-25 13:48:24 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享,感动~~世界上的真理,都是以最简单的形式表现出最深刻的道理~~我有孩子了也要这么做~~真好的分享~~感谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-25 14:36:12 | 显示全部楼层
灰常好的资料分享~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-25 16:51:33 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享,我爱你。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-25 19:57:20 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享,谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

官方公众微信订阅号"wodexiyinli">上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|我的吸引力 ( 浙ICP备17046027 )

GMT+8, 2019-11-13 03:11 , Processed in 0.108411 second(s), 17 queries .