请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

我的吸引力(吸引力法则中文交流板)---全球华人心想事成的社区

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 1553|回复: 10

2016.03.17官网成事 从一无所有到超级英雄的全过程 [复制链接]

发表于 2016-3-19 12:19:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
       我在官网看完这篇故事的第一反应就是好希望把它分享给大家 真的是篇非常棒的分享 但是有点儿打怵 因为它好长哦 还有点儿难翻~~ 需要不少的时间 不过凑巧 我对一位一起灵修的好朋友说了这个分享 于是给她先翻译了一次 发现还是可以搞定的^^所以感觉就是 不要说自己不可以 想做就去做 我们可以的:)

From Zero To Hero And Everything In Between.
        从一无所有到超级英雄的全过程

Where do I begin? I suppose the best way to start is at the beginning, right? Right. Well I should say at the beginning of my Hero’s journey.
我要从哪儿开始呢?我想最好的开始是从一切的开端,对不?是的,我觉得应该从“英雄之路”的开端说起。

Time warp to 6 years ago. I have just been discharged from an inpatient treatment center for addiction. My life was out of control after 10 years of daily use and I was near death. Unemployable, ungrateful, angry, unsociable, scared and unsure about my future as I walked out of that center. I couldn’t live with drugs, but I also couldn’t live without them.
时间回溯到六年前。那时我从戒毒中心获准离开。十多年来我的生活都破败不堪,我想那时我都快死了。没工作、不感恩、易怒、不爱交际、对于离开解毒中心后的生活感到害怕和不确定。我知道我不能碰毒品,但我却离不开它们。

I was lost and searching vigorously for a new way of life. I was scared and I was lonely. Once I read The Secret, I was knew I had found something.
我感到迷失,想竭力寻找到新生活的救命稻草。我非常害怕非常孤单。一次我读到秘密,我便知道我找到了。

I began the process of ask, believe and receive. I thought only of having money in my bank account. You have to understand to even have a bank account was an accomplishment to me. Let alone have money in it. I was riding the bus to a job that only pays commissions. I was borrowing money from my family in order to survive. I wrote a check for $10,000.00 and knew I had the money. I made a vision board. On that vision board I placed pictures of a BMW, a nice watch, a happy relationship and many pictures of happy, sober people.
我开始实施问求、相信和接收的步骤。我一心想着银行户头里能有钱。你得明白那个时候对我来说,能够拥有银行账户都非常不易了。更别说是账户里能有钱了。我坐公交车去上班,是那种支付很少现金的工作。我还向家人借钱以便生存。我做了一张1万美金的支票,并且相信已经拥有了它。我做了一块愿景版,我放了一张宝马车的照片,一块好表,象征美好关系的照片,以及一些看上去快乐、精神的人的图片。

I don’t remember the exact time it all started happening, but out of nowhere clients at my commission job started showing up. I had never seen a check above $500.00 in my life. Now all the sudden I’m cashing $3,500.00 checks almost weekly. Suddenly I was able to cash The Secret Check I had written. At this time, I also had met a woman who had every quality I wanted. I was living a dream life and it all happened just as Rhonda describes in her book.
我不记得这一切开始发生的具体时间了,但我的那份支付现金的工作中,不知道从哪儿突然出现了一些客户。之前我从没见过多于500美金的支票,而现在我一个星期兑换了3500美元的支票。忽然之间我可以兑换秘密支票上面的金额了(一万美金)。那个时候,我还遇到了一个女人,她身上有我要的所有品质。就像朗达拜恩书中说的那样,我过上了梦想中的生活。

I had moved into a bigger and better home by now. So when I moved, I rolled up my old vision board and tossed it in a drawer. I stumbled across my old vision board one day, and as I saw it tears filled my eyes. I was overwhelmed with a gratitude that nearly caused me to pass out.
那时候我搬进了一个更大更好的房子。搬家的时候,我把原来的愿景版随便放在抽屉里了。一天我偶然发现了那个旧的愿景版,当我看到它眼泪就夺眶而出。我被巨大的感恩力量侵袭,以至于要晕过去了。

I saw a BMW. I was now driving a BMW 550i.
我看到一辆宝马车的图片。那时候我开的是宝马550i。

There was a watch I put on the vision board. I looked at my wrist and saw the same watch.
有一张手表的图片,我看着自己的手腕,看到了一模一样的手表。

I saw the check for $10k. I could’ve easily cashed it.
我看到了一万美金的支票。我可以轻松兑现这个金额。

Then I realized something. I hadn’t dreamed big enough! And the story goes on.
然后我意识到,我没有足够大的梦想!然后,故事继续。

I created a new vision board. This one had much bigger desires. I decided I was going to be an entrepreneur. I needed more money. I put The Secret Check on my vision board for $100,000.00. I put a Mercedes Benz on it. I also went and ordered business cards that said “entrepreneur.” Again I asked, believed and knew I would receive.
我制作了一块新的愿景版。新的上面有更大的愿望。我决定要做个企业家。我需要更多钱。我在愿景版上放了一张十万美元的支票。还有奔驰车的图片。我甚至还做上面写着“企业家”的名片。我又一次问求、相信并且知道我会接收到所有。

Sometimes things are taken away from us, in order for the bigger things to arrive.
有时候表面看上去有些事情从我们身边被拖走了,然而是为了更好事情的到来。

It was almost all at once. The company that had paid me so well shut down and my money had disappeared. I even had to sell the watch one month to pay my bills. It was also at this time my girlfriend and I found out she was pregnant. What will we do?
几乎在同一时间。那家付我不错薪水的公司突然倒闭了,我的钱也全没了。有一个月我甚至要卖了我的表来付账单。与此同时我女朋友怀孕了。我们该怎么办?

Then the universe begins to respond.
然后宇宙开始回应了。

My old boss contacts me. He tells me he’s starting a new project and wants me to be a partial owner of it.
我之前的老板联系我。他要开始一个新项目希望我做他的合伙人(部分拥有一个项目 不晓得是不是合伙人的意思哈)

It was tough going at first. And the universe always has an answer. It was at this time “The Magic” had hit the shelves. To this day I still write a gratitude list and I have a Magic Rock next to my night stand. I used what I had learned and focused my thoughts on love and gratitude.
一开始挺难的。但宇宙是会有答案的。那段时间,魔力那本书上架了。直到现在我在写感恩清单,我的床头柜上放着一颗感恩石。我将在秘密书中所学倾其所用,专注思想与爱和感恩的频率上。

What happened?
发生了什么?

I received it all!
我接收到了所有!

My beautiful daughter Nora was born and I learned what the true meaning of love was. At this time the company I was a partial owner of was taking off. I had about $30,000.00 in the bank and more coming constantly. Next thing I knew I could cash my $100,000.00 check. It was magic!
我的女儿Nora出生了,我学到了爱的真正意义。这时候我作为合伙人的那家公司雄起了~我银行账户里有三万美金并且金额还在持续增长。我知道我将要兑现我的十万美金的支票。着太神奇了!

I learned another vital lesson. Money is a tool. To be used to gain our true desires. If our only desire is money, what’s the point? The universe responded with money as I requested, but I wasn’t happy.
我学到了两一个重大功课。钱只是工具。是用来获得我们真心想要的事物的。如果你只想要钱,有什么意义呢?宇宙会给予你想要的钱,但你却不开心。

I’ve always wanted to be an artist. Inside of my soul there has always been a deep yearning to create. At many times I would begin an artistic journey only to be overwhelmed and quit. I started right away taking acting classes.
我一直想做个艺术家。在我灵魂深处我一直渴望去创造。很多次当我想去这么做的时候都收到了打击然后放弃了。然而这次我马上报了一个表演课程。

Remember my business cards from years earlier in my story? “Entrepreneur” they said. The opportunity was to invest $100,000.00 in a new business. I was scared. The return was the kind of money that I could support my family on for life without ever having to work again. So I made the investment.
记得我几年前做的那个上面写着“企业家”的名片吗?当时有机会投资一个十万美金的新项目。我有些被吓到了。因为投资这个新项目的收益可以让我不用再工作了,也能支撑家里的各项开销。所以我做了这个投资。

I once again remained intensely grateful. I lived life with love. I once again asked, believed and knew I would receive. Another lesson I learned was this. No great journey can be accomplished alone.
我又一次保持强烈的感恩。我用爱生活。我又一次问求、相信并确信我可以接收。而我又学到了另一个功课,就是没有哪个伟大的旅程是可以独自完成。

At this time I had met a wonderful new friend at my new acting class his name is Nick Richman, and he had the same vision as me. Remember, when on this journey only the best people can show up. Only the people aligned with our desires.
这时在新的表演课上我结识了一位很棒的新朋友,他叫Nick Richman,他有和我同样的想法和热情。记得,当你向着目标前进时,只有与我们愿望一致的,最适合最好的人才会出现。

We decided to start making short films. I would produce and star in them. He is a script writing genius. He is able to write things that boggle the mind. He is also an exceptional actor. Our first short film was accepted through SAG-AFTRA. Any performer will tell you, to receive a SAG eligibility is a big accomplishment. We did it the first time we stepped in front of the camera!
我们决定拍短片。我制作并在短片中担任主角。他是剧本写作天才,总能写出让人难忘的东西。并也是一位出色的演员。我们的第一个短片被SAG-AFTRA(应该是比较权威的电影方面的机构)收录。任何一个演员都会告诉你,得到SAG的认可是一个了不起的成就。而我们第一次出现在镜头前就获此殊荣了!

We were told we were crazy! “You are going to lose all of your money” I was told by naysayers. We didn’t listen. We knew we had to take this journey.
人们都说我们疯了!“你们会损失所有的钱”很多人对我们的事持否定观点。但我们不听这些声音。我们知道我要继续这个旅程。

The universe works in a way that we cannot question. Another vital lesson I learned at this time. Find the present moment, and watch how quickly desires manifest. Increase the faith!
宇宙以一种我们无法质疑方式运作。这是我学到了另一个重大课题。投入当下,看看宇宙如何快速显化我们的愿望。增加信念!

I get a call about the new business. Another investor is interested in buying part of my shares. How much? Double what I put in. Also checks start rolling in from the investment. Today I receive about $3,000.00 per week on just this one investment. I spend my time doing what makes my heart sing. I don’t have to work on anything that doesn’t have to do with what I truly love.
我接到了一个关于新项目的电话。另一个投资人对我们的项目有兴趣并想购买的我一部分股份。猜猜多少钱?是我投入的双倍!(20万)而想象投资带来的收益(支票)也开始源源不断进账。现金仅这一项投资,我每星期就会有3000美金的收入。我只将时间花在我真正喜欢的东西上。我不需要将热忱投入到别的不必要的事情上。

We started a YouTube channel. It has 20,000 subscribers in the first month. We have told the universe we want the largest skit series ever created on YouTube. I’m being shown by the universe how to make it happen. It’s to ask for help from our Law Of Attraction community. Please go to our channel and subscribe. It’s called Hollywood Rejects. Our URL is youtube.com/therealranceypants. Enjoy a good laugh, and watch the universe in action. Watch as our subscriber numbers skyrocket.
我们开了一个YouTube频道。首月的就获得了20000的订阅量。我们向宇宙下订单,我们想做成YouTube上最大的幽默系列剧。宇宙正在显化它会如何发生。我们在吸引力社区里面寻求帮助。请到我们的频带订阅。名字是好莱坞之拒。我们的网址是youtube.com/therealranceypants。享受开怀的时光,看看宇宙的行动。看我们的订阅量如何一飞冲天。

At the end of the day, I am now a full blown entrepreneur. I have several businesses. I’ve made an investment in real estate. I have an investment in a production company that has huge things in it’s future. I have the film production company that owns the short films and the YouTube channel. My daughter is almost 2 and gorgeous. I’m madly in love with her mother. I drive a Mercedes just like on the vision board. I live in an apartment overlooking the ocean.
到现在,我已经是一名很成熟的企业家。我们很多的生意。我又一个房地产投资。我还投资了一个未来非常有潜力的制造业公司。我的电影制作公司拥有那些短片的所有权和YouTube频道。我的女儿非常棒,她已经快2岁了。我依然疯狂的爱着她的妈妈。我开着一辆愿景版上的奔驰车。我住在一个能够俯瞰大海的公寓。

OMG终于翻译完了^^
我觉得男主的是个梦想家也是个行动派 六年期间生活有了翻天覆地的变化 让宇宙去接手 咱们就做咱们想做的 喜欢做的 哪怕不满意现状 也欣然接受 试着去改变 我想这是好的状态 呼~~~我自己加油 大家加油:)

点评

超级震撼 励志!谢谢分享 谢谢翻译!  发表于 2017-4-11 13:47

评分

参与人数 1威望 +10 收起 理由
张暖暖 + 10

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-3-19 13:49:59 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享 棒棒的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-19 18:11:50 | 显示全部楼层
真是太励志了!从戒毒所出来,一无所有的人,居然可以扭转命运,得到自己想要的人生!我们也要有信心!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-19 22:42:26 | 显示全部楼层
张暖暖 发表于 2016-3-19 18:11

我觉得这个人对于金钱和生活的信念特别好 比如他说金钱只是工具 和穷爸爸富爸爸的理念挺像 一起加油 转向正面心念!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-19 22:42:56 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-19 22:43:30 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-23 14:19:10 | 显示全部楼层
记得,当你向着目标前进时,只有与我们愿望一致的,最适合最好的人才会出现。

让宇宙去接手 咱们就做咱们想做的 喜欢做的 哪怕不满意现状 也欣然接受 试着去改变 我想这是好的状态 呼~~~我自己加油 大家加油:)

感恩分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-23 19:42:41 | 显示全部楼层
钱只是工具。说的太好了~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-24 09:46:05 | 显示全部楼层
太棒了~心想事成就是这么美呀~~
露珠好棒。之前我也想翻译长的,后来觉得麻烦就放弃了。。还是要克服惰性呢~~谢谢露珠分享!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-24 09:50:16 | 显示全部楼层
lorraineann 发表于 2016-3-24 09:46
太棒了~心想事成就是这么美呀~~
露珠好棒。之前我也想翻译长的,后来觉得麻烦就放弃了。。还是要克服惰性呢 ...

为什么一直叫我露珠呢?哈
嗯呢 不寻思自己做不到 自然就做到了我发现 加油~~~

点评

哈哈。我觉得叫露珠比楼主好听。~嘿嘿~~是的。只要想并付出行动就能做到~~谢谢啦!  发表于 2016-3-24 09:56
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-24 17:20:50 | 显示全部楼层
说得太好了,我只想我想要的,只做我喜欢做的,剩下的全交给宇宙,宇宙会为我做最好的安排。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

官方公众微信订阅号"wodexiyinli">上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|我的吸引力 ( 浙ICP备17046027 )

GMT+8, 2019-10-15 11:36 , Processed in 0.128915 second(s), 25 queries .