请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

我的吸引力(吸引力法则中文交流板)---全球华人心想事成的社区

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 550|回复: 8

官网事成翻译:财务,经济相关 [复制链接]

发表于 2017-3-27 14:41:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lovingbai 于 2017-4-7 09:50 编辑

Highly Paid Job And Getting Best Performer Awards.
高薪工作和最佳表现奖

First of all I am truly grateful to Rhonda and The Secret Team for bringing the law of attraction message to the world. I was introduced to The Secret in December 2012. First I watched The Secret video and subsequently read the book. When I was reading the The Secret I realized that what ever is happening at present is because I thought of it earlier.
首先我非常感激Rhonda和吸引力团队在这个世界上传递吸引力法则。2012年12月有人向我介绍了“秘密”。我先看了秘密视频接着读了书。
在我了解秘密的时候我意识到当前发生的一切都由于我先想到它。
When I was in my job in 2010 with a salary of Rs 10,000 per month I saw that my seniors were leaving the company after serving for 2 years with a salary of Rs 50,000 per month. So I made up my mind that I would also get a job having a salary of Rs 50,000 per month after 2 years . I just thought of it and often kept thinking of the same figure in mind.
在我2010年的工作,薪水每月10000Rs元。我的头头的月薪50000Rs,他在服务了两年以后,正打算离开这家公司。所以我下了个决心,两年以后我也要得到一份月薪50000Rs的工作。我有了这个想法,之后也时常会想起这个数字。

I also saw that my company is awarding a Best Performer award every quarter for the best employee. Again, here also I thought that I would get The Best Performer award next time. Then within two years my company awarded me The Best Performer award at that next all hands meeting. I also got a job offer with a salary of Rs 70o,000 per year, about Rs 58,000 per month.
我知道我的公司每季度有最佳员工奖。当时我又想下一次我要拿到这个奖。这之后两年时间不到,在随后的全体员工大会上公司给了我最佳员工奖。我还得到了一个年薪7万Rs的offer ,大概5800每月。

Those things happened before I was introduced to The Secret and I realized I was applying the law of attraction without being aware of it. Then I was blessed with The Secret tool by Rhonda and The Secret team in December 2012. Then I became sure that I would get everything I wanted!
这是在我了解到吸引力法则之前发生的,我意识到我早就在应用吸引力法则了,在我还不知道它之前。2012年Rhonda和吸引力团队给了我最好的祝福。我很确信我将得到任何我想要的。

I started my highly paid new job in January 2013. The work was completely new to me and some of the best brains are working with me but I always thought that I would become The Best Performer. How that would happen, I did not know but I was sure that the Universe would give it to me!
在2013我开始了我的高薪工作,这份工作对我来说是全新的,一些头脑非常聪明的人与我共事,但是我仍然相信我将会是最佳表现。至于怎么发生,我还不知道但是我很确信宇宙会给我的。

Amazingly, after 5 months of working at my new job, 3 times I had been awarded The Best Performer for the Project, and an Appreciation award.
在开始新工作五个月以后,我第三次拿到了最佳表现奖,和感谢奖。
Meanwhile after reading The Secret I also completed the other books of Rhonda Byrne, Hero, The Magic and The Power. These tools improved my life in all dimensions including career, money, health, relationships etc.
同时在读了《秘密》我还看了Rhonda其他书,《英雄》《魔力》,这些工具在各方面帮助我,职业,金钱,健康,亲密关系,提升了我的生活。
Thank you, thank you, thank you Rhonda Byrne for bringing such great tools to the world.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢,谢谢Rhonda带来这么伟大的工具
Regards,
Chitaranjan

评分

参与人数 1威望 +30 收起 理由
宛若精灵 + 30 感恩亲爱的翻译!

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-28 16:53:55 | 显示全部楼层
Attracting The Ideal Working Arrangement.
吸引到理想的工作安排

I had been out of work for more than a year, after having worked myself out of a job through being negative and always thinking the worst would happen to me. I had a bad case of pull myself down, always expecting the worst thereby attracting the worst. I had a great job but when my new boss came we didn’t get on well from the beginning. I felt she wanted me out of my job and one bad thing after the next happened and I lost my job.
我又一年多的时间没有工作了,之前的工作期间我比较消极,经常往最坏的地方想。我曾经很消沉,经常往坏处想因而吸引到不好的事。我曾经的工作很好但是新老板开始上任的时候我们相处的不是很好。我感觉她希望我离职,一件又一件坏事发生之后我丢了这份工作。

I started reading The Secret and began to re channel my positive energy and within 2 months I attracted a great job in a new city. But, I was not at all happy about moving and felt unsure. I again, through my lack of gratitude, attracted negativity and lost that job, too. I have been unemployed for over a year, 13 months to be exact.
我开始阅读《秘密》并且开始往积极地频率调整,在两个月之内,我吸引到在新城市的一份很棒的工作,但是要搬家,感觉不太安定,当时我一点也不开心。于是,由于我缺少感激,吸引到消极能力,又丢了这份工作。我已经一年多没有工作了,确切的说是13个月。

I have been in and out of negative mode until mid June I started using The Magic to attract good things into my life. I am unemployed but managed to attract money to pay my mortgage and provide food for my kids. I know I did that through The Magic because each time I started feeling any fear about losing my house or car, I would immediately replace it with being positive and grateful. My car broke down 3 months ago and instead of being sad I was grateful as I could now use the time to appreciate my healthy legs and the availability of public transport in my area. I know when it comes back, which is this week, I will appreciate it more. When the bank wanted to repossess the car and found it in bad shape at the mechanic, they came back to renegotiate with me so that I could continue paying for it. I was so happy and realized that I saved my car from being repossessed by being grateful instead of gloomy that I did not have a car.
我在消极模式里来回切换,知道6月中旬我开始使用《魔力》吸引美好的东西来到我的生命。我没有工作,但是我还是吸引到近期来还房贷,养活孩子们。我知道我是通过魔力做到这一点的,每次害怕失去方子汽车,感到不安的时候,我就离开转变想法,用积极,感恩代替。3个月前我的汽车欠款,我并没有觉得沮丧,我借这个时间感激我健康的双腿,感激这个地区公共交通便捷。我知道这星期它就回回来,我会更加感激。当银行想收回这辆车的时候在技工那里发现车子外观有问题。他们过来与我重新协商,这样我就可以继续还贷。我非常开心,意识到是我拯救了我的汽车免于被收回,因为我一直很感激,并没有想我没有车而郁闷。

I have since attracted a great contract where I will employ at least 5 people. I have attracted a flexi job in a great boys school that my boys will attend until they finish school. All because I asked the Universe/God for all this and just continuously practiced gratitude. I am grateful to Rhonda and her team for sharing such insights with the world. Now I have put out to the Universe my desire for my ideal partner. And I know, like I know, like I know, he is on his way and that I will be spending Christmas with him and our families this year.
我吸引到了一份很棒的合同,并将雇佣5名员工。我吸引到了在男校的flexi公司的工作,我的孩子们将去这个学校完成学业。这一切都是因为我向宇宙/上帝请求了这些并且持续感恩。很感谢Rhonda和她的团队,与全世界分享这么伟大的见解。现在我又向宇宙发出了理想伴侣的愿望,我知道,他正在到来的途中,我跟家人会跟他一起度过这个圣诞节。

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-30 10:09:56 | 显示全部楼层
Believe In The Magic.
相信魔力

I had read The Secret a couple of years ago and I was in a situation where I needed my financial situation to improve. Having read the book with meaning and believing money would be drawn to me, I wrote a check out to myself. And not just any check, this was The Secret Check for £7,000. I truly believed this amount was on it’s way to me.
几年前我读过秘密当时我需要改善财务状况。
读了这本有意义的书,我相信金钱会涌向我,我为自己写了一张支票。不是随便写的,是7000£。我真的相信这笔钱正在到来的路上。

It was around 2 months or so later, that a check was given to my partner and I from an old friend of his for that exact amount! It was almost surreal and amazing thing!
大概两个多月之后,一个老朋友给了我们夫妇一张支票,正是这个数!真是太离奇,神奇的事情了

More recently The Secret worked for me again. I had been without a car from the beginning of 2015 and I traveled on the bus and train to work. During the commute, I wrote down every single day everything I was grateful for in my life and the blessings that came to me. Simple things like my daily shower, the lovely flat we had and how kind the landlords are to let us look after it for them and pay cheap rent. I was so happy for my Mercedes Benz, which I love driving so much.
最近秘密又奏效了。从2015年初起 我都没有车,要搭公交再走到公司。在通勤的路上我每天都写下生命中让我感激的事和好事儿。很简单的事,比如每天的淋浴,我们可爱的公寓,友善的房东能让我们照料它,只用很便宜的房租。我感到非常幸福有我很爱开的奔驰车。

It was in January 2016 that a windfall came my way. I knew it was coming and I was able to get my Mercedes! It was a dream as I sat in it! Although it seemed like a long time, I was was appreciative of the times I did not have a car as I realized it would be a big blessing when it did get my dream car. You have to believe and literally live your dream. I believed I would drive a Mercedes and I am! Now I am looking forward to the big check on it’s way to me. This will be a deposit on a house. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Ask and believe and The Magic will happen.
2016年1月的时候意外之财来了。我就知道它来了,我可以得到我的奔驰了。坐在里面,这在以前是个梦。虽然好像看来花了很长时间,我非常感恩,在我没有车的时候,我意识到这是很大的恩赐让我得到了梦想的汽车。你必须相信,像梦想已经成真那样?()。我相信我将有个奔驰,现在真的有了。我现在期待更大的支票正在到来的路上。这会是支付购买房屋的保证金。谢谢。。。许愿,相信,魔力会发生的。
Maz
From London England
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-30 16:53:05 | 显示全部楼层
吸引到工作

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Six months ago my life was, literally, down in the dumps. Diagnosed with work stress overload and having a very tense, bordering on psychologically abusive relationship with my boss, I terminated my job contract. It was literally my job or my life after having lost more than 15 kilos in the course of two months and being prescribed drugs to force me to sleep through the night. I was really starting to doubt myself in any decision I took.
六个月之前我真是低沉到谷底了。我被诊断出工作压力太大并且有一个严苛的近乎精神虐待我的老板,我结束了工作合同。。。。?两个月以内我体重轻了15公斤,被开了安眠药才能入睡。我每次做决定的时候都要怀疑自己。

It was then when I discovered The Secret and started to apply it. Magically, the big black cloud that I was surrounded with started to dissolve and I started talking with people I had not been in touch with for a couple of years. Day by day I was feeling stronger and healthier, not just mentally but emotionally as well.
这时我发现了秘密并且开始应用它。神奇地,围绕在我身边的乌云开始消散,我开始跟多念没有联系的人联系了。我感觉自己一天比一天变得更加健康,坚强,心理上,感情上都是。

I started visualizing a good job, near my house by the sea, where the members of the staff are professional, nice and kind to me. Where I was healthy, happy and in control. Of course I was thankful for all the past jobs and experiences I had, and all the amazing people I had met on the way. I was truly thankful for my incredible partner who, through thick and thin, was always there for me.
我开始想象我有个好工作,在海边靠近我家的地方,哪里的员工都很专业,友善对我很好。在那我很健康,快乐不会失控。当然我很感谢过去的工作跟经历,以及这一路我遇到过的很棒的人。我也非常感谢我的伴侣,永远支持我,不论甘苦。

Would you believe what happened? I am still in awe.
你知道发生什么了吗 我现在仍然很敬畏。

By the end of November my job contract was officially terminated. On the last day of November I had a job interview in a new company, where believe it or not, I got to meet lots of colleagues from my past. I truly felt I had returned home. By the end of the job interview I was told I had a job, if I wanted to. My new working place would be just under half an hour away from home!
在11月末的时候我的合同正式结束了。在11月的最后一天我得到了一个新公司的面试,不论你信不信,那里我遇到了好些我过去的同事。我真的感觉我像回到家里一样。在面试的结束我被告知我得到了这份工作,如果我愿意的话。我新工作的地方恰恰离我家不到半个小时路程。

That was a Friday. On Monday, I started working in a very cute, small place where I already knew the supervisor from a past job, too! I had a wonderful experience there and it was lovely to be back again in the “business”, and to feel worthy again. Let alone the immense relief I felt knowing I was going to be able to pay bills again.
那是周五。周一的时候我在一个很好的小地方开始了我的新工作,那里我已经知道我的上司是以前工作中认识的。我在那里工作的很开心,回到工作真是太好了,也感到了富足。更不用说想到即将拿到薪水我是多么的轻松了。

Monday to Thursday I worked in the new place, learning the ropes and enjoying every minute of it. Every day, whilst going to work by bus, I would mentally say thank you to the Universe for having provided so much for me.
周一到周四我在新地点工作,工作很擅长,每分钟都很享受。每天吹着口哨乘去上班,我从内心里感激宇宙给了我这么多。

Friday was a bank holiday. My amazing partner and I were setting up the Christmas tree together when I received a phone call. It was the owner of the school, letting me know there was a spot available for me in the same place where the interview was held. The only thing was that the spot was for a supervisor’s position. Was I interested or not?
周五是银行假日,我超好的伴侣和我在装饰圣诞树的时候我接到了一个电话,是学校负责人打过来的,告诉我。。。。。?那有一个适合我的位置,问题在于这个位置是主管,问我是否感兴趣

My! I couldn’t believe my ears though I knew somehow that the Universe was looking after me. I immediately said yes! And there I was, the next Monday, starting again but this time as a supervisor, with a group of 4 people to work with.
我的天,我不敢相信自己的耳朵,虽然我知道宇宙会照顾我。我立刻说好的。于是下个周一,我开始了管理四个人的团队的主管工作。

The rest, as you can infer from my story, is just incredible. My job now is just 10 minutes away from home and I work with an incredible, amazing and professional staff by the sea. I am healthy, happy and in control. My group is receiving positive feedback and the team spirits are high and positive.
我现在的工作离家只有10分钟距离,在海边,与非常棒 非常专业的员工一起工作。我健康,快乐,。。in control?我的团队收到积极地反馈,团队精神很高很积极。

Remember that depressed and doubtful individual? Right now there is an energetic, happy-to-be-alive person who is enjoying every minute of life.
还记得那个绝望的疑惑的人吗?现在是一个精力充沛,感恩生活,享受每一分钟的人。

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-31 16:58:29 | 显示全部楼层
一切都是神奇而完美的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-4-6 15:27:38 | 显示全部楼层
The Secret Check Really Works!
秘密支票真的有用!

I had been trying for months to collect money from a former employer and had just about given up hope of ever seeing it. I decided to print a blank check from The Secret website and give it a try.
好几个月时间我一直尝试着从前雇主那儿筹钱,都打算放弃,不抱希望能见着什么钱了。后来我决定从秘密网站打印一张银行支票再试试看。

I made the check out to myself in the amount of $5,000.00 and signed the employers name on the bottom. I kept it in a place where I would see it several times a day. Each time I saw it I imagined having the real check in my hands. I visualized going to the mailbox and finding it and eventually started to expect it to be there. When it wasn’t, I would just say, “Oh, it will be here soon”.
我做了金额为5000美金的支票,并且在下面签上了雇主的名字。我把它放在了一个每天我会看到几次的地方。每次看到的时候我就想象自己已经有了真的支票在手里。我想象着走到邮箱那,最终期盼它就在那里。?如果没有,我会说哦,支票很快就到了。
Sure enough, after a few weeks, there it was! There was no explanation as to why he had finally decided to pay me, just the check. I had waited years for the money and had fought with him actively for months to get it. I had not contacted him for awhile so he must have assumed I had given up.
当然,过了几个星期,那真的有了支票。无法解释为什么他最后决定支付我这笔钱,正是这个数目。这笔钱我等了好几年,也跟他激烈争吵了好几个月。我已经跟他有一段时间没有联系了,他应该以为我已经放弃了。

I thanked the Universe for ‘compelling’ him to pay me. He probably never knew what hit him!!!

感谢宇宙“迫使”他支付给我。他可能永远不会知道谁在敲打他。
=====
翻译不太准确 请见谅
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-4-6 15:34:26 | 显示全部楼层
Made A Believer Out of Me!
从我这变成相信(吸引力)的人吧!

A year ago I felt like I had hit rock bottom. My relationship was failing, my business wasn’t too far behind, and I seriously contemplated suicide. For years I had been a single mother struggling to survive. I had gone to college and law school but couldn’t find work to save my life. I opened my own law firm right out of law school and it was bringing in some money but not enough to justify the expense of law school. My fiancé had gotten hurt at work and I was responsible for us and our blended family of six children. For 13 months I was the sole provider for a family of 8. One day as I was leaving for work, I looked at our five year old daughter’s face and tried to remember every detail because I knew I wouldn’t see her again. I was going to kill myself and I just wanted to hold her face in my mind as long as possible.
一年多前我感觉自己跌到了谷底。两性关系变差了,事业也好不到哪去。我认真的考虑过自杀。好些年以来我都是挣扎着生存的单亲妈妈,我去了大学以及律师学校学习,但是找不到工作来拯救我的人生。我从律师学校出来之后就开了自己的事务所,是挣了一些钱但还不够我的学费。我的未婚夫受了工伤,我要负担我俩以及这个继亲家庭6个孩子的开销。13个月以来一直是我一个人支撑着这个8口之家。有一天,上班之前我望着我们5岁女儿的脸蛋,努力记忆每个细节因为我知道我不能再见到她了。我准备自杀,只想尽可能的在脑子里记住她的样子。

As I drove to my office that morning, I cried so hard. I was so tired and depressed and I knew I was giving up. That morning my mother called and said my brother would be in town in a few days. My brother, who lives in Amsterdam, rarely comes back to the U.S. to visit. I desperately needed to see him before I ended my life. He had no idea what I was planning or the struggles I had been going through. In fact, he was certainly the biggest pessimist I knew. We would share stories of our misery, laugh about it, and go back to our miserable lives. This time when I saw him he was different.
早晨在开车去办公室的路上,我哭惨了。我太累太绝望了,我知道我要放弃了。那个早晨我妈打电话来说我弟弟过几天来城里。我弟弟,住在阿姆斯特丹,很少来美国看我。实际上我知道他是一个超级悲观主义者。我俩将要诉说彼此的痛苦,笑一笑,再回到我们悲惨的生活里。但是这次我见到他,他变了。

My brother, the lifelong pessimist was happy! I thought surely he had to be on drugs. This man is never happy. He told me this was the first time in his life that he was truly happy. He asked me if I knew about “The Secret”. I asked “What secret?” and he took me to the movie on youtube. Surprisingly, I noticed the seal right away. I replied “Hey! I think I have this book. I bought it about five years ago through a book club but never got around to reading it” I watched the video and was still in disbelief. However, I couldn’t shake the fact that my brother was actually happy (or on drugs lol).
我弟弟,出生起就一直是悲观主义者。我以为他肯定是吸毒了。这个人从来不快乐。他告诉我这是他这一生第一次真正的觉得幸福。他问我知不知道《秘密》,我问他什么秘密?他在youtobe上给我找来了视频。奇怪的是,我立刻注意到了封面。我说我想我有这本书。大概五年前我从读书俱乐部买了这本书但是一直没抽出时间来看。我看了视频但是还是不相信。但是我无法否认的事实是我弟弟的确很快乐(或者在吸毒)。

I didn’t jump immediately. I didn’t believe right away. I tested the method in a way that I would know it worked. I wanted a big case. I asked specifically for what I wanted in detail. I didn’t worry about it because I had nothing to lose by asking for it. I read the book after watching the video and then checked out The Secret on CD and listened to it my car for a week straight. About a month later, the big case came in. I was able to use that money to catch up on all my late bills. I created a journal where I would ask for what I wanted and write it down when I received them.
我没有立刻跳起来,没有立刻相信。我用了一个可以测试它有没有效的方法。我想要张大支票。我很详细的要求了我想要的。我并不担心这个,因为要求这个对我来说也没有任何损失。在看完视频之后我读了这本书并且在CD上打开了秘密,在车上一直听了一个星期。大概1个月之后,支票来了。我可以用这笔钱处理所有后面来的账单。我开始了日记,当我想要什么东西的时候记下来, 后来得到的时候也记录下来。

Two months in, this was fun! I began daily meditations and the good days started to outweigh the bad days. My firm started growing rapidly and I was getting a reputation for being to go-to lawyer! I kept working hard and pretty soon, I was having to turn away business. I keep the book of The Secret on a table in my office and shared the good news with my clients when they asked about the book. One client even stated that he believed in the law of attraction and The Secret had led him to my office!
两个月之后,就变得很有趣。我开始每天冥想,好的时候开始多过不好受的时候了。我的事务所开始迅速发展起来,我得到了律霸(go-to lawyer)?的好名声。我保持努力工作,很快生意应接不暇了。我在我办公室的桌子上放了这本书并且我的客户问我的时候我会分享好的消息。一个客户甚至表示他相信吸引力法则并且是吸引力把他指引到了我的办公室。

After about six months, I wasn’t having any bad days at all. Sure there were points on some days were something unfavorable might happen but it didn’t spoil my whole day. I have had the opportunity to meet professional athletes, travel (including an all expense paid trip to Washington DC), appear as legal analyst on a radio show, etc. The sky really is the limit. I am so grateful!
大概6个月之后,我就一点都没有不好受的时候了。当然有些时候是会有一些不那么愉快的事情发生,但是它不会毁了我的一整天。我有机会去见专业运动员,旅游(全部费用被支付去华盛顿),作为法律分析员在广播节目里出现 等等。有着无限的可能,我太感恩了。

People who knew me before The Secret are asking me the same question I asked my brother “Are you on drugs?” No drugs, no alcohol, just pure bliss knowing that I control my own life. I feel like Dorothy on the Wizard of Oz when Glenda told her to click her heels three times! I wish I had The Secret much sooner but I am so glad that I have it now! And by the way, my once failing relationship is better now that when it first began! Loving my life!
在《秘密》之前就认识我的人问我是不是吸毒了,跟我见到我弟弟的时候一样。没有毒品,没有酒精,只是纯粹的快乐,知道自己可以掌控人生。我就像。。。。。。。我真想早点拥有“秘密”,但是现在有了它我也很高兴。顺便说一下我跟男朋友的关系也好多了when it first began?。爱我的生活!
==========
还是有好些不太会翻译的  hoho
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-4-7 09:49:30 | 显示全部楼层

Lottery Win.
中乐透

I got divorced in 2009. I was in debt taking care of my daughter and had only a low paid job. Two years later I was introduced to The Secret and since then everything changed.
2009年的时候我离婚了。抚养女儿欠了债并且只有一份薪水很低的工作。两年后有人给我介绍了《秘密》,从那以后一切都改变了。

I wrote on my vision board the exact salary I was going to be earning and I ended up getting it. I was always joking with my friends and a family telling them I was a millionaire and that I have millions in my bank account. They would tell me that I was going crazy but I knew it was going to happen for me. I also wanted to show them that when you believe, you achieve.
我在愿景板上写了精确的我所期望能挣到的薪水结果真的实现了。我经常跟我的朋友们以及一家人开玩笑说我是百万富翁,我的银行账户有几百万。他们会告诉我你是个疯子,但是我知道这会实现的。我也想为他们展示当你相信的时候你就能做到。

Guess what?! I actually won a lottery! On the day of the draw I was sure they would call me or email me telling me I won. I actually wrote a formal letter informing me of the win. When the day arrived I was sure I was going to win. Imagine the shock and the surprise on my family and boyfriend’s faces when they heard about it.
你猜怎么着?我中了乐透。在开奖那天我就很确信他们会打电话或者发邮件告诉我我中奖了。实际上我写了一封正式的通知我中奖的信。那天到来的时候我就很确信我会中奖。想象着听到这个消息时我的家人跟男朋友脸上的震惊,惊喜。

Thank you Universe, it really, really, really works. Just keep the faith. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!
谢谢宇宙,它真的真的真的有用。保持相信。谢谢 。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-4-9 12:13:06 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 lovingbai 于 2017-4-9 14:39 编辑

Never Give Up!
永远不要放弃!

I have known about The Secret since 2006 when I first watched the movie. I immediately told all my closest family and friends about it and decided that this way of

thinking fit best into my life. I have always been a positive, uplifting person but in the years before I watched the video I suffered through a lot of trauma. Bad

relationships, a divorce, a business loss, job loss and money issues. I felt like I was on a hamster wheel and felt helpless on getting off.
2006年在第一次看到影片的时候我就知道了《秘密》。我立刻告诉了所有亲近的家人以及朋友,觉得这样的思考方式是最适合我人生的。我一直都是很积极向上的人,但是在看到视频之前的

几年里我经历了很多创伤,感情关系不好,离婚,生意损失,丢了工作以及财务问题。我感觉自己在仓鼠轮子上(仓鼠踩着轮子)很无助停不下来。

After going through the ups and downs of the last 6 years I decided enough was enough. I decided to revisit The Secret and absorb all the other books and DVD’s that

Rhonda Byrne wrote, and other authors as well. I completely worked on my mind and I started to dream again about all the possibilities that I knew existed for me. I

would play her DVD’s all the time and write and journal every day. I would give gratitude and tears of joy for where I was at in that moment, even though it was light

years from where I wanted to be. Slowly things started changing.
在经历了前面六年里的起起落落的后,我决定都让它过去,够了。我决定重新造访《秘密》,汲取所有其他Rhonda Byrn写的书籍以及DVD,还有其他作者的。我在脑海里努力,并且开始想象

所有我知道我所存在的一切可能性。我一有时间就播放她的DVD,写下来,每天记日记。我感恩,为当时我的所在而流泪。尽管离我想成为的还有一些光年的距离。事情开始慢慢起了变化。

I finally got my BS done in college after putting my intention of earning my degree by Dec. of 2013 which I did. I made more money topping 6 figures in 2012 and then

again in 2013 to have two of the most successful years of my life financially.
我最后完成了我的学士学位,在我把关注点放到2013.12得到学位的以后,真的实现了。2012年我赚了高达6位数的钱,2013年也是,这是我人生里财务状况最好的两年了。

My son was going through issues mentally and I was lost for years on how to help him with his behavioral issues. Around a year ago in 2013, I decided enough is enough

and instead of being a victim I got strong mentally and made changes on how I dealt with him and his father, who was blaming me for our son’s behavior.

Slowly my son and his dad started changing and today my son has been on the honor roll all year. He went from missing tons of school to getting awards for no absences.

My X and I get along better than we ever have.

我的儿子心智上有点问题,因为他的行为问题,为如何帮助他,我迷失了好几年。在一年之前,2013年的时候,我决定"够了",我精神上变得很坚强,在如何对待他以及他的爸爸(因为孩子

的行为他指责我)上面,我做出了改变,而不是当一个受害者。我前夫跟我相处的比以前都好。
I wrote down intentions for two things for 2014; a career I could expand my talents in by December 2014 and a soul mate to spend my life with by July 2015.

Last fall I met an amazing man and we just planned our July 2015 wedding.

I was approached by a company to start a division for them in December of 2014.

I also wrote an intention for my house to sell in January of 2015 and it did!
我写下了2014我想要的两件事,2014.12之前有一份我可以发挥自己才能的职业,以及2015.7之前有一个可以共度一生的灵魂伴侣。
上个秋天我遇到了一个非常棒的男人,我们刚刚才计划了2015.7的婚礼。
在2014.12一家公司接洽我为他们开展一个部门。
我还写了2015.1卖房子的想法,也实现了!

The amazing thing about the law of attraction is that it is always working whether you believe in it or not. I have tested it so many times and every time it has come

true for me. Good or bad. I choose now to always be grateful for the good and every day I give praise to the Universe for all the amazing things it has blessed me

with. Always focus on the good, get your mind right and I promise, you too will experience nothing but a beautiful flow direct from the Universe.
吸引力法则的神奇之处在于不论你相信不相信,它总是作用的。我试了这么多次,每次都实现了。不论好的还是坏的。我现在选择永远为好的事情感恩,每天我都要夸奖宇宙,为它所给予我

的美好。永远关注好的方面,起好的念头,我保证,你只会体验到宇宙发出的美妙的能量。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

官方公众微信订阅号"wodexiyinli">上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|我的吸引力 ( 浙ICP备17046027 )

GMT+8, 2019-10-15 11:34 , Processed in 0.125778 second(s), 20 queries .