我的吸引力(吸引力法则中文交流板)---全球华人心想事成的社区

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 911|回复: 9

官网事成翻译:爱情相关! [复制链接]

发表于 2017-3-27 14:57:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lovingbai 于 2017-4-9 12:12 编辑

It Works!

The other day I was reading Cherie’s story and decided to practice what she did. This morning when I woke up, I prayed and did “The Magnificent Outcome” practice  from The Magic. I wanted someone who I love to call me. It was someone that I have not seen in a very long time and we used to be very close. I mentioned that in my prayers.
某一天我正在读Cherie的故事,然后决定实践一下她做的。今天早晨起床的时候,我祈祷并且做了《魔力》上的显化练习。我希望我爱的人给我打电话,这个人我已经很久没见过了,我们曾经很亲密。在祈祷中我提到个这个愿望。

When I got to work this morning I attended a meeting and just as the meeting was adjourned my phone rang. The person who called was actually the very person I used to be very close with! She told me that today she was thinking of me and misses me and that she asked for my number from a former colleague of mine. Me and this person stay in different towns. She told me how much she loves me and was thinking of me all the time and that she just felt the need to call me today. She said that she actually has been wanting to call me all along but did not have any of my numbers.
上午工作的时候,我参加了一个会议,刚休会我手机就响了。电话那头正是我那位曾经的朋友。她告诉我她今天想到我,感觉很想我,于是从一个我的前同事哪里要来了我的号码。我跟这位朋友在不同的城市。她告诉我她有多爱我,以及她离开我之后她一直想念我,今天就非常想给我打电话。她告诉我一直想给我打电话但是没有我的号码。

I was in such shock and awe because I now truly believe that the Universe really likes speed. What I had asked for only this morning, really did happen the same day.
我很震惊,也完全相信宇宙喜欢速度。我上午刚请求,就在当天为我实现了。

Keep on believing and all will be given to you.
保持信心,你可以拥有任何东西。

Regards!
============
第一次翻译 比较粗糙 也许会有失误,请见谅。
发表于 2017-3-27 17:52:17 | 显示全部楼层
感谢亲爱的翻译!么么哒!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-28 17:06:09 | 显示全部楼层
Beautiful Life.
生活真美妙

Thank you so much to Rhonda and The Secret, The Magic and The Power. My story is about the love of my life. I am madly in love with a guy and we had been in relationship for the last 3 years. But for some reason from his past experience that was about a another girl, he was not ready to give me his commitment. I have cried a lot and begged but to no effect.
非常感谢Rhonda....
我的故事是有关爱人的。我疯狂爱着一个小伙,相处有三年了。但是因为他过去与另一个女孩经历的关系,他并没有准备好给我承诺。我哭了很多次,还祈求了也没有用。

Then one day I came across a story from the internet about a healed relationship. Then I came across a book called The Secret, then The Magic, and then The Power.
有一天我从网上看到了一个修复关系的故事。然后我就遇到了《秘密》《魔力》。。。

I started visualizing every day and feeling gratitude that he is totally mine and mine forever from deep in his heart. This was not always so easy. I broke down sometimes but I somehow managed to again return to feeling positive.
我开始每天观想并且感恩他从内心深处完全属于我一个人。这并不是一直很容易,我有时候会崩溃,但是能够回来调整到积极地频率。

Things started to change slowly and now there is a huge difference in the situation. He is madly in love with me and he misses me when we are not together. Yesterday was my birthday and I had a wonderful day with him. And he proposed to me!!!

I had always wanted a proposal from him. Now every day is so beautiful in my life, I am full of love and happiness. All of this happened because of The Secret. I want to tell you all who are reading my story that you should stay positive and happy. Practice The Secret, all your wishes will definitely come true. Thank you to The Secret. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
事情开始慢慢发生变化,现在情况已经大大不同了。他疯狂的爱着我,不在一起的时候会非常想我。昨天是我的生日,我们过得很愉快,然后他向我求婚了!!!
我一直期待他向我求婚。现在每天都很美好,我充满爱和快乐。这一切都是因为《秘密》。我想告诉正在读这个故事的人,你要每天积极,快乐。实践《秘密》,你所有的愿望都会变成真的。
谢谢。。。
==============
这个帖子下面翻译吸引爱情相关的~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-29 18:48:57 | 显示全部楼层
Nearly Lost Hope.
几乎绝望了

I had been seeing a guy on and off over 2 years but he never committed to me. He was always telling me he was busy with work, etc. When we did spend time together it was great, it is very rare I meet a guy I feel this way about. Instead of walking away, I carried on seeing him casually. My feelings got stronger whilst this seem to push him further away.
两年多的时间我一直跟一个男孩约会但是他从来没有对我做出什么承诺。他总告诉我他工作很忙之类的。我们在一起的时候的确很棒,我很少对别人有这种感觉。所以我一直跟他保持日常见面,并没有离开。我的愿望越发强烈,但这好像把他推的更远了。

Things got to the point where he wanted to be free to do his own thing and not have any pressure from me. I told him in that case I would not see him anymore. A few months later we started speaking again and even saw each other. I thought things were looking up when I discovered he had a girlfriend and he been doing all the things with her that I so badly wanted us to do. This crushed me. In the back of my mind I still believed he was the one for me.
终于有一天他想自由 不要因为我感到压力。我告诉他如果这样我不会再见他了。几个月以后我们又开始重新联系,见面了。我以为事情有改观知道我发现他有一个女朋友,他跟这个女孩做着我一直梦想着与他做的事情。我为此崩溃,但是内心还是觉得他是我的真命天子。

I cut contact and every time I thought of him I was grateful for all the times we had. I threw myself into work and forgot about him.
我删掉了联系方式每次想起他的的时候我都感恩我们曾经度过的时光。我专注于工作也忘了他。

A month or so later I received a text asking how I was, which I ignored. A few weeks later, more texts came through. He grew more persistent and wanted to see me. He apologized for how he treated me and asked to take me out. I was completely shocked.
一个月或者更长时间之后我收到了一条信息问我过得怎么样,我没在意。几个星期之后,我收到更多消息。他变得很坚持,很想见我。他为曾经对我的行为道歉,想约我出去。我非常震惊。
It is early days but right now he feels the same as me. It is going to take a while but he is treating me like gold. I can not believe how things have changed. Ask, believe, receive.
这是早些时候的事,现在他感觉跟我一样棒。需要时间,但是他现在把我当金子一样珍视。我都觉得事情改变的难以置信。许愿,相信,接受。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-30 16:09:31 | 显示全部楼层
And I Got Him Just The Way I Wanted!
我如愿以偿得到了他

Maybe it is too late to share this wonderful miracle of the law of attraction but can’t resist sharing it anyway. It was Sept, 2012 when I met a guy at a family function. I happened to fall for him. It was kind of like what people call “Love at first sight”.
现在分享这个神奇的吸引奇迹也许有点晚但是我还是忍不住要分享。
在2012年九月,我在一次家庭事务上认识了一个男生,我沦陷了,就是人们所说的一见钟情吧。

Since that day I started using the law of attraction day and night. I started with simple chats and on to relationship goals. This went on for like days, then months until it was one and a half years.
从那天起我开始使用吸引力法则不论白天还是晚上。我从一些简单地聊天开始,直到确定关系。这持续了一些日子直到大概一年半的时间。

Then he happened to message me on Facebook. We started with normal chats. Later day we moved to day calls, then night calls etc. I could feel him getting attracted to me. I started having immense faith and trust in the LOA and I started using it 10 times more.
他突然在脸书上给我发消息,我们开始了平常的聊天。后面的日子里我们开始每天通电话,然后夜晚也会电话。我感他很吸引我,我开始有了强烈的信心相信吸引力法则,我使用这个法则10多次以上?

It was just a month since we had started talking and just 2 days prior my birthday he proposed to me, just the way I wanted him to!
我们开始聊天刚好一个月的时候,正好是我生日前两天,他向我求婚了。正如我期待的那样!

Now we are together and he is just the same way I had asked for. I am so blessed to have the LOA introduced to me. I thank my friend Shruti, who introduced me the LOA and Rhonda Byrne for giving the best gift to the world, The Secret. Thank you so much guys.
现在我们在一起了,他也正如我许愿的那样。知道吸引力法则 我真是太幸运。感谢我的朋友Shruti向我介绍LOA,感谢Rhonda为这个世界带来最好的礼物《秘密》。太感谢你们了。
I will soon return with another miracle of the LOA.
我讲用LOA带来另一个奇迹。

Thank you all.
===========
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-31 16:45:06 | 显示全部楼层
好棒的分享,又信心满满了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-4-9 15:40:11 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 lovingbai 于 2017-4-9 15:41 编辑

My Perfect Family Came True.
美满家庭成真.

I am writing this because I lived through several relationships which were negative and I thought I would never be happy. I felt worthless and like my time was running

out to settle down and have the family I had always wanted. My negative thoughts were that I would never meet anyone and have children. This made me feel heartbroken.

I spend evenings feeling lonely and lost. Also, in the back of my mind was the knowledge that I had been diagnosed with suspected pelvic inflammatory disease. I was

told it could make me infertile by blocking my Fallopian tubes. I never discussed this with anyone, but I feared a life where I may not have children.
我写这个因为我经历过几段失败的感情并且以为我永远不会幸福。我感觉自己没有价值,感觉也过了安定下来成立我期望的家庭的年龄了。我的消极想法是我不会再遇到任何人也不会生孩子。这让我很心碎,夜晚的时间我感觉孤独迷茫。另外,在我想法的背后是因为我知道自己检查出疑似盆腔炎。我被告知这个可能会阻塞输卵管导致不孕。我没跟任何人讨论过这个,但是我担心可能将来不会有孩子了。

My father had been a great believer in The Secret. I had always thought of reading it but put it off many times. One day I decided I needed to be more positive and

read the book, it was worth a try. I loved reading the book and I also had the CD audio that I listened to on my way to work. I began feeling optimistic. Instead of

dwelling on the kind of men I had previously been with, I started to imagine my life with a man who would enhance my life and make me feel good. I felt good about

myself and started to treat myself lovingly. I thought “If I love myself, others will follow”. I made space in my wardrobe for my mans clothes for when he came to

me. I left the passenger side empty for him in my car instead of putting bags on it. I was physically making space for the man of my dreams. Then on the 8th October

2014 I wrote about my man as though he was already in my life. I described how kind and loyal he was, and how much he wanted to be with me every day. I wrote about our

life together, holidays, a lovely home and our children. I felt warm inside just imagining it all.
我的爸爸一直以来都坚信《秘密》。我也曾经常想读这本书但是每次都放下了。有一天我决定积极一点,并且读这本书,它值得我一试。我很爱读这本书并且我还有cd,在上班的路上听音频。我开始感觉乐观,不再总想着以前曾经交往过的那些男人,我开始想象自己和一个可以提升我生活,让我感觉很好的男人一起生活。我对自己感觉变好并且开始很可爱的对待自己。我认为“爱自己,别人也会爱上你”。我在衣柜里留出另一半过来我这里时可以放衣服的空间。我把副驾驶的位置空出来,不再放我的包。我开始为我梦想的男人准备空间。在04年10.8的时候我写下了有关我的男人,好像他已经真的在我的生活里一样。我描绘他是怎样有爱,忠诚,以及他有多么想每天都跟我在一起。我描写有关于我们在一起生活,度假,一个可爱的家以及我们的孩
子。光想象它我内心里就感觉很温暖。

By the 28th October 2014 I had met my man. He was everything I had described in my letter, I could hardly believe it. He wanted everything I did, told me how much he

wanted to be with me and settle down. He could see the same future as I had wanted. Things were so fantastic, there was nothing I wanted more than my new man who I

felt I had known for years! We went on holiday and were inseparable.
In the back of my mind, fear began to creep in that I may not be able to have children. I discussed this openly with my man. He has reassured me everything would be

fine. I decided to start writing about our baby. The Secret was sure to work again! I sat and described our baby boy, how he smelled and how beautiful he was. I

pictured him all the time, our boy.
在10.28的时候我遇到了我的真命天子。他有着我在信里描写的一切,难以置信。他想拥有我的一切?他告诉我他是多么想跟我在一起,跟我安定下来。他所期待的未来跟我所想的一样。世界真奇妙,我只想要这个男人,我感觉我已经认识他很久了。我们一起度假都分不开了。在我脑子里,我开始变得担心怕我不能要小孩。我坦诚的跟他讨论了。他向我保证一切都会好的。我决定开始描绘我们的孩子。秘密果然又起效了!我坐着描写我们的小宝贝儿子,他是多么的好闻,漂亮。我一直给我们的孩子拍照。?

One night, two months after I had started practicing The Secret again, I woke up after having a vivid dream about our boy. I felt emotional and knew I needed to get a

pregnancy test. I just felt like he was there. The test was positive! I couldn’t believe it! I was so happy and elated! I had got pregnant after all the time I had

spent in the past worrying it wouldn’t happen. I knew my positive thinking had made this happen. My man kept saying I must not describe our baby as our boy, until we

knew he was a boy. I kept telling him “You will see!”. When we were told during a scan our baby was a boy, we were so happy!
有一天晚上,在我开始秘密练习两个月之后,我在做了一个生动的梦之后醒来。我感觉并且知道我需要做个怀孕测试。我就是感觉他来了。测试是阳性!我真是不敢相信!我真是太幸福太开心了。在过去担心了那么久不孕之后,我怀孕了。我知道是我积极的想法令这事发生了。我的男人在知道孩子性别之前一直让我不要说我们的宝宝是儿子。我也一直说,等着瞧。在一次检查的时候得知果然是男孩,我们真幸福。

We moved into our lovely home prior to his birth. I am typing this as I breast feed our beautiful baby boy, and I thank the world for him every day! I couldn’t be any

more grateful. I write down all my cherished times with him. I feel so lucky to have such a happy little family. Our boy brings us more joy than we could ever imagine

and we love him more than words can say. I feel blessed and thank my lucky stars that I read and practiced The Secret.

In the future I know we will have another healthy, beautiful baby. Our adventure and life as a family will continue for a long time. 🙂

在生孩子之前我们搬到了我们可爱的家。在打这些字的时候,我正在给我们漂亮的宝宝喂奶呢。我每天都为有他而感谢宇宙。我不能更感激了。我记下了所有与他的珍贵的的时光。我感觉自己太幸运了,有这么幸福的家庭。我们的孩子为我们带来了想象不到的快乐。我们对他的爱也无法用文字表达。我感觉自己是被祝福的,感谢我的幸运星-我读了秘密并且实践了。
我知道我们将来还会有一个健康漂亮的宝宝。我们这个家庭的奇遇还要继续很长时间。

--------------------------
自己看文 顺便简单翻译。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-27 16:17:22 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享这么多甜蜜的事成  楼主辛苦啦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-28 10:45:17 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-28 13:20:41 | 显示全部楼层
好激励人心!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

官方公众微信订阅号"wodexiyinli">上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|我的吸引力 ( 浙ICP备17046027 )

GMT+8, 2019-10-15 12:06 , Processed in 0.088664 second(s), 20 queries .